Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ritz Blog 12/08

Translated from: http://www.sciasta.com/ritz/
TL Note: I'm not sure about a lot of this stuff. In fact, I'm incredibly unsure about what パブ絵 actually is.
---
As requested, I've made some more signboards!



As always, I don't have much stuff to draw that's not work-related, so included here ↓ are a few things I've scribbled on Square Enix's whiteboards.


I've made a new page for the heights and birthdays →

Also, here are a few questions in my mail that I think I can answer.

Personally, I'm fine with doujins and itasha. In fact, I'm grateful for them.
But I'm not sure how Square Enix would feel.

There's a question about Eisui, the answer to which I'll draw in the manga sooner or later. I think.
Everyone at Shiraitodai has their own rooms, and are free to return to their homes whenever they like.
Rinkai has no other exchange students.

I won't answer any questions about later developments, but I'd like keep working up to the individuals and what happens after what happens after that.

As it stands, Shinohayu will stay focused on the elementary schoolers for four volumes and then some. I'm sorry to those who were anticipating the inter-highs. I'd like to have like 100 volumes covering the elementary and middle school years, but that would get cut.


I once wanted to draw fantasy or sci-fi, but now, it takes more effort and skill than I have, and I'm not very motivated to do it. I'd been asked to draw a sequel to one of my past series after its short run finished, and I'd refused, having realized the limitations of my own abilities. The consumers might ask for those sorts of genres from time to time, but it'd be tough having to draw pub art and the like... I just can't do it!

↓ I'd left a scribble in the corner, and came back the next day to find someone made a garland out of the magnets

Oh, and I meant that I did track.

↑ A post-it that I made just to be sure when I was storyboarding the captains' match.

PS!
The Achiga Children's Mahjong Club members' heights were as they were when they first appeared, so I've corrected that.

People keep pointing this stuff out in my mail,
so I'll come fix it when necessary...

No comments:

Post a Comment